- Reduction in production losses due to absenteeism related to OH&S.
- Reduces costs of insurance premia paid on behalf of workers compensation.
- Demonstrating your commitment to meet legal obligations.
- Reduction in overall costs related to OH&S incidents.
- Minimizing risks of downtime through accidents.
- Stakeholder trust and confidence.
ISO 45001:2018- Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
SO 45001 is an ISO standard for management systems of occupational health and safety (OH&S), published in March 2018. The goal of ISO 45001 is the reduction of occupational injuries and diseases.
Contact us today to find out more about our services
Whether you are interested in certification or learn more about obtaining an ISO certifications, call us today on
We look forward to hearing from you!