- Reduction in production losses due to absenteeism related to OH&S.
- Reduces costs of insurance premia paid on behalf of workers compensation.
- Demonstrating your commitment to meet legal obligations.
- Reduction in overall costs related to OH&S incidents.
- Minimizing risks of downtime through accidents.
- Stakeholder trust and confidence.
ISO 13485 – Medical Devices.
ISO 13485 Medical devices Quality management systems — Require for regulatory purposes specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to provide medical devices and related services that consistently meet customer requirements and regulatory requirements applicable to medical devices and related services.
Contact us today to find out more about our services
Whether you are interested in certification or learn more about obtaining an ISO certifications, call us today on
We look forward to hearing from you!