ISO 14001 EMS Environmental Management System is the benchmark for an organisation’s commitment to environment protection over 1000’s of companies around the Globe have implemented ISO 14001 standard requirements in their environmental management systems. The ISO 14001 standard is pivoted towards environmental management providing direction to an organisation in order to:
- Diminish harmful effected to the environment caused business activities.
- Achieve progressive improvement of environment performance.
- Environment Risk Management
- Improve Corporate image
- Commitment of future
- International recognised and acceptance
- Formal accredited certificate giving confidence to customers and stalk holders
- Easily complaint with existing management systems
- Provision of skilled environmental auditors
- Uniformity in audit methodology